Friday, May 02, 2008

Brrr...

Today is a cold day here in upstate New York... the sun is hiding behind the overcase sky. Well, to be honest, I am assuming it's hiding behind there. I haven't seen it all day, but the day is light, just not bright! :) And in the 30+ years I've been on this Earth, the sun has always risen...


Anyway, getting back to the subject line... We are in high 40's, but kind of cold and damp with rain threatening us. But that doesn't stop Greg. . . He borrowed Grandpa's riding lawn mower and roller. He decided to get it done so that we could get the mower back to Grandpa before he has tall enough grass for hay.


I also have a couple of really cute Mikayla pictures to post. She sure does take after her sister with her cuteness factor.


Enjoy!

No comments: