Monday, January 27, 2014

The question...


My mom asked the question "When are you going to update the blog?"

It is so hard to find both the time and the motivation to do this. I enjoy sharing stories of our days... I enjoy looking back on them as they bring about memories of time gone by. That, of course, has been part of my hesitation to update as well.

It may seem silly or perhaps even backwards, but part of why haven't I updated as often is simply because of Dad. I know how much he enjoyed seeing the updates and the posts... and knowing that he can't see these while looking over Mom's shoulder is hard. I know it's hard for her too and, to be fair, these posts should be more prevalent for that reason alone! I will truly, truly try to post more often. So in looking back at some of the pictures, I thought it would be fun to go down 'memory lane'. Want to join me? :)


Good.


No comments: