We have been very busy this summer and enjoying it as much as possible! Hopefully that explains my lack of posting. :)
If I had WiFi from work, I might be able to post every other Saturday pretty regularly... as Saturday nights in Little Falls are pretty Quiet! This past week, I rang out 4 people and filled 5 Rx's from 5 to 9. I did manage to clean several shelves though. :)
Let me see if I can recall our summer events in somewhat logical pattern. :)
End of school was uneventful... Abi had a Kindergarten concert with her fellow classmates and the other Kindergarten classes. It was a cute program and it was fun to see Abi in that environment with her friends.
Here Abi is on stage singing one of the songs her class chose... I know that it is dark, but I hope you can see the smile on her face.
Abi's Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Primarolo. Mrs. Primarolo was a perfect fit for Abi this year. She has a wonderful bubbly personality, but controls the classroom well. We could not have asked for a better Kindergarten experience! I hope that first grade proves to be as positive.
This spring, we also took part in our first Relay for Life. It was a pretty cool experience. The Relay we were a part of is a smaller one, but it was a nice experience. The girls had a great time and were sad to leave. I really wish that we could have seen the Luminary Ceremony, but that is just too late for our girls. :) Take a few minutes to stop and think how cancer has had an impact on your life... I know that I couldn't list all of the people I know.
We also enjoyed lots of outdoor time... Here are a few pictures from random summer moments.
This last picture is of Abi and Mikayla checking out the peas from the garden... It is one of our most favorite parts of spring/summer. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment