Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lost Tooth!

Abi had a milestone of her own this past week. Abi lost her first tooth!! She has been waiting for this moment for some time. A few of her friends have lost some teeth and she was anxious to join the ranks. ;)




The tooth finally came out in the middle of the night... She was SO grown up about telling me about it too. I could see the turmoil in her voice at 2:15 am when she came in to tell me. She was clearly struggling between her excitement for losing her tooth and wanting to share that with me against the concern that I was sleeping and how she knew I needed sleep when I could get it with a new baby around. I am REALLY glad she woke me up though. I would have been sad for her to experience this moment by herself.






No comments: