Today I have spent alot of time thinking about the number four... Some may wonder why. Others already know... My 'baby' turned 4 today.
Abi had a great day I'd say. She was able to go to Albany area to spend some time with Greg's cousin Scott and his family along with other relatives. When I was talking to Abi about it tonight. She said, "Guess what Mommy. I got to play with 2 new friends." (meaning Scott's youngest kids, I think.) She even had birthday cake at Aunt Sue's house!
Then after they got home, we had a mini-party for her here.
But, still, my baby is 4. How did that even happen?! In so many ways she isn't a baby anymore. She can pick out her clothes and get dressed by herself. Albeit, she sometimes does pick out some crazy combinations. :) Poor child doesn't have alot of hope in the fashion sense department given her Mom and Dad's fashion skills! She orders her own food at restaurants. She remembers to say "please" and "thank you" (most of the time, at least). . . .
The other day I had said to her I was a little sad that she was turning 4. She said "Don't worry Mommy. I'll still be your girl." How sweet is that?
Well, it's been a long day and I'm ready for bed...
Hope everyone is great. I will post pictures soon.
Happy Birthday Abi-girl...
1 comment:
I still remember when you called me to tell me Abi had been born. I was waking around Blockbuster. It feels like it was yesterday. She is such a beautiful, happy girl!
Post a Comment