Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hawkeye... literally


Hello again...

This time I'm going to write about Greg. :) Yesterday while I was slaving away at work as I do almost every Tuesday, Greg was home with our beautiful little girl... mind you, he was slaving away as well. He just had cuter company. :) I had done a good job of destroying our kitchen on Monday with holiday baking. Greg was nice enough to recover the kitchen for me... he's a good house-husband.

Anyway, that's now what the point of this posting is... Greg looked outside our back window and saw a hawk in our tree. He managed to get this picture before it flew away. He said he tried to get a picture of it from our bedroom since it would have been a straight-on shot, but it had gone by the time he got upstairs. Nonetheless, I thought this was kind of cool.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: